Tuesday 1 May 2012

I have to take my husband everywhere twice -

The second time is to apologise!

We were at a birthday party on Saturday for one of Lochlans preschool friends who turned 4.

Of course, there were preschool kids there (funny that), and it was actually the son of one of the teachers, so all the kids at knew each other and the mum.

There was one little girl there, she's a little darling, I would kidnap her in an instant *grumble typical male gave me two sons grumble*.

Anyway, it was at the little boys grandmothers house, and all the kids were stuffing their faces full of cake, lollies etc, and the grandmother comes out and says -

"There is a pair of underwear in the hallway"

Richard, who was standing right next to her and the mother turns around and says -

"You didn't tell me it was that kind of party!"

Men!

(BTW, I know I'm slack, I will try to get more on here when I can, but please leave comments, I love to hear what you have to say about this, and the more comments I get, I might be more motivated and post more :) )

1 comment:

  1. Lol - Richard tends to say what others are only maybe thinking!

    ReplyDelete